Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Cole with Santa - Cole told Santa that he wanted "to play in the NFL"
Sammy wasn't impressed with Santa but he did like unwrapping presents.

I didn't think Sammy was old enough to get the whole present unwrapping thing but he did. I know for a fact that he did because the last present was clothes and he didn't even bother finishing unwrapping it. Once he knew it wasn't a toy he just threw it aside.


Sammy loves food but he is very picky. Look at his tray.. He is eating bacon, cheese, cucumber and olives. Sammy always looks like he is having so much fun!
Cole, Sammy and I spend Christmas Eve day at my parents with all of my brothers and sisters. I have 7 brothers and sisters and they are all married. There is a combined 18 grand children. Mom and Dad and Grandma. If I am doing math correctly there was 36 including me. We started at 9AM with breakfast and went all day and into the evening. To make a long wonderful day short all I can say is I am very blessed. I have a big family and we all have means to get together as often as we like. My parents also spoil their grandchildren. I was going to post pictures of the tree and presents, but 18 grand kids with lots of presents isunbelievable and made me feel spoiled as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute pictures of our boy! I'm glad that you all enjoyed your day with your family. Thanks for being a great dad and spending so much time with Sammy. I'm glad that he loves you so much.