Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

The Rasmussen Thanksgiving was great this year. Cole, Sammy and I was able to spend time with my family and a lot of time together. I was able to get some projects done around the house. The picture below is my decorating attempt. I don't like holes in my walls but I love pictures so my life is in constant torment. The picture below dominates this wall but I already had a nail in the wall so I figured (picture on dinner table that needs a home somewhere other than the table + nail in wall = to small of picture on big wall but picture is off the table). I am joking I hung some pictures that worked well. However this picture will need to be moved.

Katy came over on Friday and decorated our tree. The tree looks awesome...

Cole played video games in his underwear. Is that bad?

Sammy pulled on the PlayStation cords bugging his big brother. Notice Cole in the background trying to get out of the picture but he is still holding his PlayStation controller. I wish he had this concentration at church.

The last picture is of my Dad, Sammy and their face licking dog that I don't like around Sammy. I would never tell my mom that though, I would be dead.








2 comments:

Julie Jones said...

I love the little picture on the wall, Katy did a great job helping with the tree and I have a 17 year old who still plays playstation in his underwear.

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute pictures hon! I have to say though, that my decorating was just a tad better than yours. Come on, you have to miss "our house" the way it was, just a little! Although, your decorating does give me something to smile about each time I visit the hotel, I mean house.