Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2008 Football Season

It's hard not to brag about your children so I am not going to make any excuses. Cole was simply awesome this year. Cole was the quarterback and I think he only missed one or two plays all season. Cole was tougher than I thought he would ever be. He must get it from his mom because he is a lot tougher and smarter than I was at his age. His team the Hillcrest Huskies season record was 6-3 and finished 2nd. Hillcrest was "upset" by Olympus in the playoffs. I said upset because Hillcrest beat Olympus pretty bad in the regular season. Love.. Love.. Football.



Scrambling out of the pocket..



Hand off to Davis. Look for both Davis and Rasmussen in the 2022 NFL draft :)

Escaping death by Bountiful linemen...




I think Cole had the best arm in our division.






I can't even explain how fun it was coaching this team this year. Lots and lots of fun.....




No comments: