Friday, May 2, 2008

Deer Hunt 2002


Hello my dedicated following, I think there are 3 of you now.

I found our pictures of 2002 but I cant remember the hunt. I remember taking this deer. I was riding my 4 wheeler and I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. About 50 yards to my right I spotted this deer looking at me. It was with about 10 does and they started running every way. I was lucky because the first deer I saw was this buck standing still and looking at me and it wasn't moving. It was in thick cover and not very visible but I had a lot of time to make my shot. I made it and hunt 2002 over. I can't believe that I don't remember how many days I hunted or anything. Having my own blog is going to be good for me because I am going to accomplish 2 things. I am going to organize my pictures and I am going to use this blog as my diary.

Cole was so cute at this age, he was 3 1/2.


3 comments:

Comin Down The Track said...

Thanks for taking me hunting always!!!!!!



Cole

Jaden said...

now you can add me to your readership!

Cole is so cute with his comments!

Julie Jones said...

OMG (Oh my gosh), Cole was such a little cutie! How can a guy like you have such cute kids??