Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our Yard


OK, the picture below is Michelle and Cole on a 15 minute break. Both Michelle and Cole are awesome helpers. Michelle actually planted every single plant, I didn't plant any of them. I am in charge of preparation of soil, clean up, pond maintenance and sprinklers. Cole was in charge of running for items and grunt work. We all did our part and this is the result. We need more flowers though, it looked like we had so many in the truck and so few now they are planted.

Front flower beds. Michelle said that the photographer did a crumby job with pictures. I am the photographer :)
This is my favorite flower that Michelle purchased. I don't remember the name but I remember that it was only 8 dollars. I asked Michelle to get more. I recommend this flower to everyone. It's the yellow flower.

4 comments:

TroskeFamily said...

The yard looks great. I took all our bark out the first Spring we were in our house. I got sick of the cats using it as a litter box! I love the yellow flowers. Could you be more specific? I just spent $80 on flowers this weekend and I think I may have got the same one but it doesn't have a bloom yet. Do you know what it is called? Genevieve

emily, etc, etc said...

The yellow flowers are Calla Lilies (usually in white, but you can get them in yellow).

Jana said...

I noticed how nice your yard looked when I came on Monday to visit teach. Great job Rasmussen clan.

Aimee said...

It looks beautiful! Way to go!!